To access the Administrator/Approver Menu:
- From the Employee Directory page, select 'Edit Directory Info' from the left navigation
- Log in with your email username and password OR with your SID and PIN (if you do not have or know your SID, please contact HR)
- Once within the Employee Directory, select 'Open Administrator/Approver Menu'
To update an employee's information:
- Select 'Find and Update Other Employees'
- Search for employee by name or choose your division from the drop-down list in the 'Find by Division' tab
- Once employee is found, click 'Open'
- Make changes to the employees':
- Division (choose from drop-down options)
- Department(s) (choose from drop-down options)
- Job Title (will be reviewed by HR before final approval)
- Room/office number
- Phone number
- Bio (150 words max)
- Photo and photo display
- Office hours
- Type the new information in the second/right column
- (Optional) Add an explanation of your changes
- Click 'Save Changes'
To approve employee submitted changes:
- Select 'Approve Submitted Changes' from the Administrator/Approver Menu
- Select 'Open' next to the employee's name
- Review employees updates to their information in the second/right column
- (Optional) Add an approval/denial explanation
- If all information is correct, click 'Approve Changes'
- If information is not correct and changes need to be made, click 'Deny Changes' and an email will be sent informing the employee to make corrections to their updates