Purpose of the division & department fields in the directory
Determines which divisions and departments you appear in within the campus directory and the academic department faculty & staff sections of the site.
If you do not see a department that you believe should be listed, please inform your dean.
How to update your division & department listings
1. Visit the campus directory page
2. Click the link labeled "Edit Directory Info"
On desktop, the link can be found on in the left vertical navigation
On mobile device, the link can be found at the bottom of the page
3. Login to the directory using your Shoreline username & password or your SID & PIN
4. Click on the "Update My Directory Info" link
5. First make sure you are listed in the correct division by looking at the field that reads Directory Division (e.g., Humanities, Social Sciences, STEM, Health Occupations/Business)
If not, choose the correct division from the dropdown on the right that reads "Select one..."
6. Then select additional departments that you belong to from the drop-down menu next to the "Also show in dept" fields.
7. Once you have selected the appropriate divisions & departments, you can click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Your changes will be submitted to your division approver who will review the changes
Not sure which divisions or departments you should be selecting, or don't see your division or department? Contact your Dean or Division Approver.
If you forgot your user name & password, contact email@example.com
For other technical issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org